What information does North American Metals collect?
When you visit and enter North American Metals, we collect your browser type and IP address. Every computer connected to the Internet is provided with a domain name (e.g. msn.com) and an IP Address (e.g. 18.104.22.168). When a visitor requests a page from within the North American Metals.com website, our Web Servers automatically identify and log the HTTP request that is made to our Web Server. This information reveals nothing personal about you. In fact, the only information that we automatically gather and log is as follows:
• The IP Address of the Site that may have referred you.
• Your IP Address
• The Web Page that you may have linked to us from, if any.
• The Product Identifier for Version and Make of Browser (e.g. Internet Explorer 9.0)
• The Operating System platform that you may be running (e.g. Macintosh or Windows)
• Search Words or Terms that are passed from a Search Engine (e.g. Google, Yahoo, or MSN)
There is absolutely nothing special about the information just described, and the practice of collecting this data has been generally standardized by virtually every Web Server on the Internet today. This information is gathered from all North American Metals visitors. In addition, we store certain information from your browser using "cookies."
What is a cookie?